Partner With Us
Connect your brand with a creative and engaged audience
Held in May every year, the Festival kicks off with an Opening Night ceremony to rival the Festival De Cannes, with more than 3,000 guests, descending on the stunning Palais Theatre on the St Kilda Foreshore for a screening of Festival highlights.
Over the following week, St Kilda’s stunning Town Hall becomes a hive of activity and creativity. The Festival showcases the best and brightest short filmmakers in the Top 100 Competition Screenings, while Australia’s finest music videos are played on the big screen at the reknown SoundKILDA screening and party. Throughout the Festival, filmmakers are invited to network and explore their craft at a series of filmmaker development events. Then, on Closing Night, the Festival is wrapped up with a very festive awards ceremony and Closing Night party.
The St Kilda Film Festival audience is smart, fun, creative and cool. It attracts more than 15,000+ of Melbourne’s most discerning film fans and industry practitioners each year, with almost 45% of our crowd aged between 25 and 45 years. They are curious professionals with a median income of $70k+, large social networks and active lifestyles. They could also be a fan of your brand.
As a Partner of St Kilda Film Festival:
- Increase positive brand recognition
- Reach a targeted and savvy audience
- Align yourself with an iconic Melbourne institution and the emerging stars of Australian Film
- Stimulate sales and trial usage of products or services through sampling
- Entertain clients, prospects and employees
- Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
Key benefits include:
- Onsite activations
- Sampling opportunities
- Commercial rights opportunities
- Cinema screen advertising
- Corporate hospitality: give your VIP's, clients or staff a "money can't buy" experience at St Kilda Film Festival
Sponsorship & Marketing Manager
+61 403 844 266